CT motion SPICY
CT motion™ SPICY
Enhanced pressure and flow performance
For examinations with high flow rates and high contrast media viscosities.
Remaining volume indication
Easy-to-understand traffic light indication and clear display of available media volumes plus accurate ml indication.
1L GE contrast media Pluspak compatibility plus heat maintaining
- Ideal media supply for high patient throughput. 4L in total (2x 1L contrast media + 2L NaCl)
- Optimal contrast media viscosity and patient comfort thanks to integrated heat maintaining
Automatic media label recognition
- Automatic media label recognition via barcode reader
- Automatic data transfer to vendor-independent PACS and DMS
- Less manual data entry necessary
Automatic contrast density reduction (e.g. for cardiac examinations) and simultaneously reduced costs for contrast media due to lower contrast media consumption.
Multi contrast media use
Tandem for changing over contrast media
- With the same active ingredients at the touch of a button
- No changeover of the 24 h pump tubing required thanks to the automatic rinsing program
- Use of contrast media with different active ingredients
- No changeover of the 24 h pump tubing required thanks to the rinsing program
**Extended Tandem requires additional application training.
- Double contrast media supply thanks to automatic switchover with identical contrast media
- Low contrast media wastage and increased patient throughput.
- Patient changeover in just a few seconds*
*Compared to our products with only one contrast media connection point
- Interface between CT motion and CT scanner
- Simplified and safe start of the examination via Single Button Start
- Automatic transfer of the injection protocol once scan protocol has been selected
- Patient safety: clear assignment of integrated scan and injection protocols
- Quality assurance through the automatic sending of injection parameters to RIS/PACS or dose management systems
- Comprehensive documentation of the contrast media injection
- Quick and standardized documentation using DICOM standard
- Reduced error sources during data collection thanks to the standardized data transfer
- Automatic documentation of the contrast media injection in PACS and/or dose management systems in combination with the patient data from the RIS
- Availability of an injection history for the last 500 injections (on the touch terminal)
Two-piece tubing system
- Optimized pump tubing XD 8151 for 24 h use for any number of injections
- Fewer insertion steps simplify set-up procedure
- Further improvement of the particle filter performance increases patient safety
- Patient tubing with two check valves
Simple, safe and fast operation
- High-resolution color display
- Wireless connection to injector
- Capacitive touchscreen
- 24 h battery output
- Lithium-ion battery
The CT motion is available as a wireless pedestal version for flexible positioning or as a ceiling version for small examination rooms.
Simple to use
- Set-up just once daily
- Rapid patient changeover
- Intuitive user interface
- Optimal contrast media management with two connection points
Hygiene & patient safety
- 24 h use of the pump tubing1
- Direct injection from the original media containers
- Closed system
- Reliable protection against retrograde contamination2
- Injector and patient-side air detectors protect against air injection
Cost-effective and efficient
- Low costs for disposables due to 24 h approval of the pump tubing
- Optimal contrast media management using large containers
- High patient throughput thanks to efficient workflows
1 Source: GLP-compliant study: “Microbiological Contamination Control Study of CT motion System”, Report 12046497, dated: February 28, 2018, author: UL International GmbH (Grenzenstr. 13, 88416 Ochsenhausen, Germany); study is unpublished, but available on request with nondisclosure agreement.
2 Source: GLP-compliant study: “Virological evaluation of Retrograde Contamination Potential at the Pump Tubing Set (XD 8003) and the Patient Tubing Set (XD 2035) of the CT motion (XD 8000)”, Report 10874251 2.1, dated: November 12, 2015, author: UL International GmbH (Grenzenstr. 13, 88416 Ochsenhausen, Germany); study is unpublished, but available on request with nondisclosure agreement.
These are our new SPICY features