CT motion SPICY
CT motion™ SPICY
Enhanced pressure and flow performance
For examinations with high flow rates and high contrast media viscosities.
Remaining volume indication
Easy-to-understand traffic light indication and clear display of available media volumes plus accurate ml indication.
1L GE contrast media Pluspak compatibility plus heat maintaining
- Ideal media supply for high patient throughput. 4L in total (2x 1L contrast media + 2L NaCl)
- Optimal contrast media viscosity and patient comfort thanks to integrated heat maintaining
Automatic media label recognition
- Automatic media label recognition via barcode reader
- Automatic data transfer to vendor-independent PACS and DMS
- Less manual data entry necessary
Automatic contrast density reduction (e.g. for cardiac examinations) and simultaneously reduced costs for contrast media due to lower contrast media consumption.
Multi contrast media use
Tandem for changing over contrast media
- With the same active ingredients at the touch of a button
- No changeover of the 24 h pump tubing required thanks to the automatic rinsing program
- Use of contrast media with different active ingredients
- No changeover of the 24 h pump tubing required thanks to the rinsing program
**Extended Tandem requires additional application training.
- Double contrast media supply thanks to automatic switchover with identical contrast media
- Low contrast media wastage and increased patient throughput.
- Patient changeover in just a few seconds*
*Compared to our products with only one contrast media connection point
These are our new SPICY features